
One of the advantages of living in Durban is that you are only a couple of hours away from some awesome places. Lake St Lucia is one of them. Thursday was a public holiday so we took the opportunity to go camping.
our camp.jpg)
our camp.jpg)
michaela
.jpg)
A grim day - Hippos doing what hippos do best
.jpg)
A walk through the campsite
.jpg)
We took a drive to Hluhluwe - still hoping to see a lion.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Back at camp. This little guy was so noisy - I am not much of a bird fundi but I think its a sombre greenbul
I was trying to take a photo of these Pelicans - I think the hippo stole the show though..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
our sunset cruise along the Estuary was a lovely way to end our holiday..jpg)
.jpg)
Spot the croc.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment